A project to set up , skills training centers in deserving areas. A step to self sufficiency for families. First project, Sewing Skills Center, D.I.K.,Pakistan. 40 students have graduated from this school. First priority for families who have lost their breadwinner. Share International contributed $4,577.00 in 2015 via our Generous Donors to support this project.
Opened Sept 2014
Unique first of its kind center
Main goal is self sufficiency
Most families have lost their breadwinner
First classes started October 2014 – until December 2015
Location : Dera Ismail Khan Pakistan
Summary of achievements:
- 74 students completed Vocational Course
- 20 students completed Beautician Course
- Approx 50 vocational students able to stitch on their own.
- Approx 25 vocational students used these skills as professional and earn a living now, Alhamdolillah.
- All 20 students do their makeup by themselves and save money
- Five (5) students of Beautician course run their own parlors.